Thomas envía esta carta (e-mail) a todos sus fans. Fuente (ThomasAnders-Online.com)

Dear Fan,

I hope you are fine. I just arrived at home from a two-week tour through Russia. Beside this I have had a performence in a big German TV-Show called ZDF-Fernsehgarten, where I have presented my single "Stay" which is included on my platinum album "Strong"

The reason for my todays email is the following:

Claudia an me, we are fans of Amazon. We are buying several things on Amazon, for which we would normally need to go shopping and spending precious time with the search for a parking space or quewing up at the cash point. Before I spend my rare spare time with the search for the right article I order it easily on http://www.amazon.com/.

When something is missing - Amazon is helping - I'm sure you are thinging the same way!

Starting today I would like to offer you this service for my merchandise article as well.
My team has contacted Amazon and has uploaded some Thomas Anders merchandise. So you get easily linked from my homepage http://www.thomas-anders.com/ directly to my products on Amazon or you can visit Amazon directly: you will find my Merchandise with the keyword "Thomas Anders Fanclub"

As Amazon is known for a quick delivery - also my products will be send immediatly
to you. As a small award we have uploaded the Thomas Anders scarf in three different colors. For all of your who did not got one on the International Fanday.

For those of you who life in countries Amazon do not deliver: you can order the article
by email. Send a short mail to my serviceteam including your adress and we will send you the items as soon as possible. 

Beside this: during the last weeks some changes on my Jewellery-Products has been necessary. Therefore it was not possible to visit my Jewellery-Shop. All things are set now and the link from http://www.thomas-anders.com/ to my Jewellery-Shop is working now again.

At this moment I'm producing my Christmas Album, which will be released at the end of this year. It's very funny because we have very warm temperature at the moment and we have decorated my home festively. During the last week my living-room was decorated with all festively details (christmastree, cinnamon sticks, and many more to get the right mood and we have had a photoshooting.

Beside this I produce my Christmas-Songs: whenever we record the songs I have one of my perfumed candle with me - to got a Christmas flavor. 

Now I would like to wish you a geat Spring and I send you

best wishes!

Yours
TA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queridos fans,

Espero que estéis bien. Acabo de llegar a casa después de una gira de dos semanas a través de Rusia. Además de esto he tenido una performence en un gran show alemán de televisión en ZDF, llamado Fernsehgarten, donde he presentado mi sencillo "Stay", que está incluido en mi álbum de platino "Strong"

El motivo de mi correo electrónico de hoy es el siguiente:

Claudia y yo, somos fans de Amazon. Estamos comprando varias cosas en Amazon, por lo que normalmente tendría que ir de compras y pasar un tiempo precioso en la búsqueda de una plaza de aparcamiento o hacer largas colas a la hora de pagar en efectivo. Por tanto antes de malgastar mi tiempo libre todo  lo ordeno fácilmente en http://www.amazon.com/.

Cuando falta algo - Amazon te ayudará - Estoy seguro de que pensáis de la misma manera!

A partir de hoy me gustaría ofrecer este servicio para mis artículos también.
Mi equipo se ha puesto en contacto con ellos y ha subido algunos artículos de Thomas Anders. Así que se puede acceder fácilmente a la página principal , http://www.thomas-anders.com/ e ir directamente a mis productos en Amazon o puedes visitar Amazon directamente: buscando mi mercancía con la palabra clave "Thomas Anders Fanclub".

Amazon es conocido por una rápida entrega - también mis productos se envían inmediatamente
en su caso. Como un pequeño premio , hemos subido la bufanda Thomas Anders en tres colores diferentes. Para todos los que no la tienen ya desde el Fanday Internacional.

Para aquellos de ustedes que  no puedan acceder a Amazon desde su país de origen, pueden pedir el artículo por correo electrónico. Enviar un correo corto a mi equipo de servicio, incluyendo su dirección y le enviaremos los artículos tan pronto como sea posible.

Además de esto: durante las últimas semanas han sido necesarios algunos cambios en mi colección de  joyas . Por lo tanto, no ha sido  posible visitar  mi  Tienda de Joyería (on-line) y el link ya es accesible de nuevo.

En este momento estoy produciendo mi álbum de Navidad, que será lanzado a finales de este año. Es muy divertido porque tenemos una temperatura muy cálida en este momento y hemos decorado mi casa festivamente. Durante la última semana  mi salón fue decorado con todos los detalles navideñoas (árbol de Navidad, ramas de canela, y muchos más),  para obtener el estado de ánimo adecuado y hemos hecho una sesión de fotos.

Además de que yo produzco mis canciones de Navidad : cada vez que grabo las canciones enciendo una de mis velas perfumadas  para obtener un ambiente más navideño.

Ahora me gustaría desearte una gran primavera y  te mando mis mejores deseos!

TA